Frequently Asked Questions for 123 Bulk Email Direct Sender
What happens after I send in the order?
A: You will receive an email confirming your order shortly after sending the online order form. Then, within 24 hours, you will receive your Init Code, and instructions to get started! If you do not get your code... or if you've lost it (Hey, it happens! :) ... please contact us . Please include your Order Reference Number or the following information
1. Your name;
2. Your e-mail address;
3. Approximate purchase date;
4 Any additional information you think will make it easier to find your order.
We will be happy to help you.
Is your online order form secure?
A: Yes, it is 100% secure.
How much will I pay for the technical support? Is it free?
A: Yes, it's completely free for all.
Can i try this software before I buy it?
Yes, the unregistered version of our software will allow you to send a few limited email each time. You can download it here.
What is the difference between the demo and the full registered version?
A: The demo version will only allow you to send 200 email each time. The full registered version is unrestricted, you can send as many email as you like. The demo will show you just how powerful 123 bulk email direct sender is, but you must use the registered version to unleash the power.
What are system requirements for 123 bulk email direct sender?
A: To use 123 bulk email direct sender, you need the following:
Microsoft Windows(All Versions).
Internet Explorer 4.0 or later version.
A Pentium\Pentium-equivalent or later processor is recommended.
At least 10MB of storage on the system drive.
At least 32 MB of RAM for acceptable performance.
It can't work, why?
A: 123 bulk email direct sender may can't detect you DNS server address automatically, You need to enter DNS server address, please click the button [Settings] on the toolbar.
There are some available DNS server address, you may try.
How many emails can I send per hour with a DSL connection?
Speed depends on many factors. With a DSL connection and a 1K message you can send out about 20-30,000 emails per hour. Speed drops dramatically with bigger emails.
How to send mail faster?
1) You can set more threads number by [Settings->Basic->Threads Number].
You can set it from 80-120 if you have a DSL connection.
2) Set less Retries. Click [Settings->Basic->Retries], set this from 1 to 2.
3) Try to remove @yahoo.com address from your list.
Should i use my home DSL network? Will my ISP know that i'm sending out bulk email?
Once use socks proxy server in 123 bulk email direct sender, your ISP will not find out that you are sending emails.
You need to enter an available proxy server by yourself.
The program said my email was sent but I never received it. What's going on?
There could be a few things:
1. Your "from email" is not valid. At least the domain name of your from email has to be valid, and should not be the same domain you are mailing to.
2. Some domains provide false positive feedback. This means even if there was a problem delivering your email they say it was delivered.
3. Some bigger domains have advanced filters which learn your messages fingerprint after a while. Change your message and it will go through.
4. Some mailservers dump messages that come directly from cable/dsl modems without a reverse DNS record. To avoid this kind of filtering turn on random headers in the settings.
How to send HTML format email with 123 bulk email direct sender?
A: 1. Compose you HTML email in a third party HTML edit program such as FrontPage, Macromedia Dreamweaver etc. Notice: if your email needs some images, remember to place all the images and the HTML file in the same directory level.
2. Import the HTML file into system. Click the button of [Import Web Page…] on the toolbar to do so.
3. (Optional) If you HTML file needs some images, please import these images as attachments.
4. Click the [Start] to send this email same as plain text format email do.
If you want to remove the HTML file, you can click the menu item of [Clear Web Page] to change the email format to plain text.
What does the settings do?
Primary DNS Server: The primary DNS Server 123 bulk email direct sender use to query the MX server of the destination domain. (Required)
Secondary DNS Server: When the primary DNS server doesn’t work properly, 123 bulk email direct sender will try to get the MX server of a domain from secondary DNS Server.
Charset Encoding: Selection the charset type of your language.
Max Threads: The maximum thread number of sending email simultaneously. The parameter is decided by your Internet connect speed and your computer ability. Suggestion: 1) More threads maybe need more timeout 2) Reasonable max thread mean faster sending speed.
Connection Timeout(s): The max timeout of sending any email. Its unit is second. Noted: 1) Fast Internet connect speed can set litter timeout; 2) Often you can set this parameters between 60~180 seconds; 3) More timeout mean slow sending speed; 4) Smaller timeout may cause more failed sending status.
Retry Send Times: Tell the system how many times it should retry if failure occurs.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
Download 123 Bulk Email Direct Sender now!
Order 123 Bulk Email Direct Sender NOW!